Sunday, November 2, 2008

KEEP ON KEEPING ON!

Never attempt to bear more than one kind of trouble at once. Some people bear three kinds ..... all they have had, all they have now, and all they expect to have.
--- Edward Everett Hale

The above photo was taken this past July off the Northern California coast between Fort Bragg and Mendocino......one of my favorite places. I will post more over the coming months. Many of the new additions and updates to my website have to do with our grand oceans.



2 more tree photos taken the other day. (I think these are the last of them!) The rain has washed away most of the leaves now.
~~~~~~~~~~
THE SOUL DAWN

by Frank B. Whitney
When day is dawning in the east,
the sun arises in my soul,
Across the threshold of the mind,
there streams a thought that I am whole;
There comes a thought that glorifies
my inmost being, soul, and heart---
The rays of Truth, its sunshine bright,
must penetrate my every part.
~~~~~~~~~~
When the horizon shows to me
its shafts of glory, warmth, and light,
There dawns upon my consciousness
the light of Truth with rays so bright
That every darkened thought must go,
must be replaced by thoughts of good,
And every doubt and unbelief
give way to Truth that's understood.
~~~~~~~~~~
When Truth, then, dawns upon my soul,
its glory fills and thrills my mind,
A new world opens to my sight,
a heavenly world it is in kind.
Behind me lie the yesterdays,
before me only lies today.
When day is dawning in the east,
I turn my eyes to Light and pray.
~~~~~~~~~~



This picture is actually a sunset taken from our front porch, but since I am a late person this will have to do as a sunrise! :o)

HAVE A DELIGHTFUL DAY!



No comments: