Saturday, January 31, 2009

We are home.

Through experiences of life,
you are growing and you are
unfolding the great potentials
that are within you. Everything
is working for good.
--- Mary Kupferle

We got home last night from our lovely get-away. The weather was fabulous and the ocean is beyond words. I have a few more pictures I will share over the next couple of days, but I wanted to at least get 2 posted now. (below) The whale pictures didn't turn out....too far away, but I tell you, it was a highlight of my life to see those darling little whale "puffs" out in the ocean. And then just the skim of their backs. A couple of times we did see their glorious tails too ! We hope to get back there next month while the motel is still having their "2 nights for the price of one" special. Hopefully it will be clear and some of the mother whales will be heading north with their babies. :o) The ones we saw were still heading south to Baja.

HAVE A GRATEFUL DAY!

No comments: