Sunday, January 18, 2009

FOCUS on the task at hand.

Do not brood over the past
or dream of the future
but seize the instant and
get the lesson from the hour.
--- Orison Swett Marden

I love this postcard image!


From December 1907




I hate to rub it in, but the day is suppose to be a comfortable 65 again. Yesterday it said it was 70, but my thermometer said about 64. I'll tell you though, it was warm enough to sit out in the sun with a skirt and tanktop at 2:30 in the afternoon. (which I should have been doing all week and didn't!) I stayed out about 30 minutes and was warm all the way down to my toes! Which is such a relief as my toes are usually freezing! :o) To all of you east of the Rockies, hang in there! (I know, easy to say, but hey, would you rather have me say, "Ha, Ha"?) The sun and warmth will return before you know it. As you know, we need some winter rain here so desperately and hopefully we will start getting some this next week. This lovely weather is suppose to break on Wednesday and drop about 8 to 10 degrees. So as we start getting our rain and cooler weather, the rest of the country will warm up! :o) It always seems to do that every year. Remember?

- Hunting birds -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A FOCUSED DAY!

No comments: