Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fulfill your Life

Life is a promise;
fulfill it.
--- Mother Teresa


Another postcard from 1909 - one hundred years ago.

It looks like we will head over to the coast tomorrow...yippee! The weather is suppose to be in the mid-60's and clear. As you all know, I absolutely love the ocean and each time we go it invigorates me for at least a couple of days! :o) We are also hoping to see some whales as it is whale-watching season on the North Coast of California. (usually Dec. thru Mar.) Let's see, I can't remember if they are coming or going on their journey! Now if I can get everything ready at a decent hour so we can leave before noon. That is one of my challenges....getting out of the house with everything done and completed!

HAVE A PROMISING DAY!

No comments: