Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Cats

It is in the enjoyment and
not in mere possession
that makes for happiness.
--- Michel de Montaigne



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to get a pic of the full moon last night, but it was already higher than I would have liked and did not appear as large as it was suppose to be. This was taken looking west. (the moon rises in the east) I'll write a note to remind myself to try again tonight. The moon is suppose to be at it's largest for the year this weekend.(mainly last night)

More kitties this morning. Now you can see 2 tigers. It was funny, for months I thought I was seeing the same one cat (tigers, siamese) until I saw them together and thought "oh no, there are more than one of the same kind!"

My dear sweet Pansy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A LOVING DAY!

No comments: