Saturday, January 17, 2009

Angels and a Alligator

Be not forgetful to entertain
strangers, for thereby some have
entertained angels unawares.
--- Hebrews 13:2



I was only going to post my daily postcard today, but then I received an email from my Dad showing the below photo! Yes, it is a true photo taken in March 2004 by the US Fish & Wildlife Service. The story accompanying the photos in the email is not accurate but the pictures in the water are. Go here http://www.fws.gov/southeast/news/2004/r04-073.html
to read the whole story and see more pictures.
Go here http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/gatordeer.asp to read what snopes.com had to say. (love that site for checking stories) I have always had an interest in science (at 5 years old I thought I would be a scientist) and detective work ( I am a closeted detective ) so when I received this email I thought I would check the facts to see if it is true as now-a-days you can doctor any photo with photoshop. Isn't life amazing!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE AN AMAZING DAY
FILLED WITH WONDER
AND SURPRISES!

No comments: