Friday, January 2, 2009

God is Awake - Sleep in Peace

Have courage for the great
sorrows of life and patience
for the small ones; and
when you have laboriously
accomplished your daily task,
go to sleep in peace.
God is awake.
--- Victor Hugo



I find these 2 postcards interesting as they are both from the same person (Archie), on the same date (Jan. 1, 1908) and to the same person "Mrs. John Dunlap" of Brooklyn, NY. There are no messages written on the back of either one and both appear to be postmarked on the same date too, Jan. 1, 1908. Why I find them interesting is that I have 4 other postcards to "Mrs. John Dunlap" from the same time that are from her husband! I will picture them tomorrow. I wonder what the story was? Maybe these were from her brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am heading over to Redwood Valley today to put out the last of the costume jewelry at the store (Redwood Valley Antique Mall) and for another "health" appointment. Tomorrow, I start again, a jumpstart health routine for the next 2 and a half weeks. Detox baths, green drinks, exercise (a trampoline class). etc. I will also have another, more focused, blood test for lyme's disease which I will be curious to see the results.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A DAY FULL OF
SMALL ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

No comments: