Friday, December 19, 2008

More pictures

Back over the black mystery
of old years, forward into the
black mystery of years to
come, shines ever more
confident the golden
kindliness of Christmas.
--- Winifred Kirkland

Yesterday was a bit of a disappointment as I had a dentist appointment to finally get my teeth cleaned and they sent me home because I had a cold sore. I have to say I made "1/2 a scene" and have been trying to find the good in it since. They rescheduled in 2 weeks. Today, I have a doctor's appointment to check labs, one being if I am allergic to wheat.(which I don't think I am) But we shall see !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More pictures from the other night.

Myself, Nino and Jasmine

Myself, Nino, Jasmine and my Dad, Roy.


Being silly at dinner.
Cross-eyes!

CUTE !

My sister, Amanda, Nino and Mike


Opening gifts. We got Jasmine a tea set made from recycled plastic bottles, made in San Francisco, all green, etc. I saw it last year and was glad to find it by accident this year. Jasmine spent the rest of the night offering us tea and "hot cocoa". I didn't know if she would like it or not, but she did !


"What means this glory round our feet,"
The Magi mused, "more bright than morn?"
And voices chanted clear and sweet,
"Today the Prince of Peace is born!"
"What means that star," the Shepherds said,
"That brightens through the rocky glen?"
And angels, answering overhead,
Sang, "Peace on earth, good-will to men!"
--- James Russell Lowell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A VOLUPTUOUS DAY!

No comments: