Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet

OK, Disney has done it again! 
  Gnomeo and Juliet was just
 so darling and sweet.
Need a little escape? 
  Go see it!
I was good and didn't have
 any sugar or soda, but lots
 of buttered popcorn for sure.  :o)
Photo from www.rottentomatoes.com 
I haven't been to a Starbucks for
39 days!   I guess I will have to
stop counting.




The below pic is our covey of about
 20 quail that seem to come around
 every year. I took the pic from the
 window and the flash went off so
 there is a bit of a glare.....I started
 to take another and something
spooked them and they all flew
 into one of the walnut trees.
It was pouring rain, but most were
out and about.   We have a row of
oleanders lining the driveway and
they seem to like it under them.
But I see the neighborhood cats
hang out there too.  So far, so good.
Click on photo to see close-up.


I am working on a free give-away,
 so stay tuned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A HAPPY DAY!

No comments: