Sunday, February 8, 2009

Vintage Pins / Tidepools

Let the child of your
great potential be born.
Happy Birthday! The
universe is celebrating you.
Celebrate yourself!
--- Eric Butterworth


Over a hundred years old!

Here are some of the tide pool photos I mentioned earlier. Taken Friday, January 30th, 2009 off Pudding Creek Beach bluffs in Fort Bragg, California. They were spectacular!

Lots of mussels.....
can you see the huge sea anemones?

Here they are !
When I was a kid, we loved to find these off Capitola Beach (although not nearly as big) and poke sticks (I know, terrible) in the middle of them to watch them squirt! Kids....YIKES! :o)
Low tide for these guys.
I wonder how long they can stay without water? I have a couple more tide pool photos I'll post this week.
AND NOW MORE JEWELRY FOR SALE

Darling crown pin. I think this one is a bit newer, but still
a fabulous pin. Measures approx. 1 inch wide.
$ 15.00 which includes shipping.
Isn't this just one of the most beautiful vintage
sparklers you have ever seen?
The colors are so brilliant with red and aurora borealis crystals.
Approx. 2 3/4 inches in diameter.
$ 25.00 shipping included.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A SHINING DAY!

No comments: