Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No worries

It is never too late to
begin, right where we are,
to express the God powers
that are in us, to expand
our vision, to express the
loving Spirit that is in us,
to make every day of our
life an adventure in living.
--- Martha Smock

No date on this postcard, just "Mary"


I didn't realize how difficult it is to write in the sand without stepping on what you are writing!


Mike on one of the "outcropping" bluffs at
Headlands State Park in Mendocino, taken January 29th, 2009.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found a lump on my dear Pansy kitty last night. I think it is by her "hip". I called the vet and they can't get us in until Friday morning. I don't know if she has an abscess or something else that will not be fun. :o( I'll try not to worry about it. :o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A WORRY-FREE DAY!

No comments: