Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween before Thanksgiving !


Oh yes, that is how it goes....
Halloween before Thanksgiving!
Oh my goodness, this month has
been crazy and a good learning
experience all the way around.
I am sorry I am showing
Halloween photos now, but
I really wanted to get these
posted before Thanksgiving.   :o)

We had our Halloween Party
on October 29, 2011.
12 lovely people joined
us and I was pleased with
the results as I haven't
had a party in 9 years.
So much more to do at
our next one though.  :o)



YOUR HOSTS.....
 

THE PHANTOM.....


MOST OF THE MENU .....
 
 
There was also Swamp Dip (hot spinach/artichoke dip), a cheese
 & cracker tray and chips & salsa.
Several guests contributed to
the delicious spread...oh yes
we also got some Stone Crabs
(Warlock Fingers) from Florida
sent in!   I didn't get a photo though. 
Mike had eaten at Joe's Stone Crab 
in Miami, Florida the week before
and loved them.  I barely had one,
but it was good and fun to have.

THE GUESTS ......
 
 

THE "BAT" ROOM.....
 
 
This picture changed to an eerie
 portrait when you looked at it
from a different angle.
 
 This bathroom needs a new sink
so a bit of blood sets the mood!

If any vampires arrived,
 we were covered....we even
had a silver bullet.

AFTER THE PARTY......
 

I wish I had taken some before 
photos of the food table,
but I am lucky I got what I got.

A couple more the next day


The witch was an early birthday
gift from my dear friend and usual
partner in Halloween, Marie.
She was unable to attend that
night, but next year.......
I love how the candles melted.



We are looking forward to next
year's haunting as this year's
Martha Stewart Halloween
Special had more great ideas.

No comments: