Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Blessed am I, for I am healed now.


Wednesday
 
Bless am I, for I am healed now:
Blessed are my eyes, for they behold
 the beauty of God.
Blessed are my ears, for they hear
 the harmony of God.
Blessed are my hands, for they perform
 the works of God.
Blessed is my heart, for it beats
 with the love of God.
Blessed are my lungs, for they breathe
the breath of God.
Blessed is my body, for it is alive
with the life of God.
Blessed is my mind, for it is filled
with the intelligence of God.
Blessed is my spirit, for it is quickened
with the power of God.
Blessed am I in heart, for I am
 one with God's love. 
Blessed am I in mind, for I am
 one with God's intelligence.
Blessed am I in body, for I am
 one with God's life.
Blessed am I in spirit, for I am
 one with God's power.
Blessed am I, for I am healed now.

"He who blesses himself in the land shall
 bless himself by the God of truth."
--- Isaiah 65:16

No comments: