Thursday, March 2, 2017

I KNOW THE LORD IS AT HAND, AND NOTHING DISTURBS ME.


THURSDAY

I KNOW THE LORD IS AT HAND, AND NOTHING DISTURBS ME. 
Today I will not worry or fret about conditions that do not seem right or orderly to me. I will do what it is possible for me to do to make them right, and then I will let go all anxiety and trust in God to do the rest.
I will keep my faith centered in God and in the divine law of good. I will not judge by appearances, but I will always keep in mind the truth that God is in all and through all and that God's good purposes are fulfilled.
More than I know, my faith, my calm assurance of God's presence and power, will bless the condition that seems unyielding, and it will set in motion God's transforming power.
Where to human sense it seems impossible to do anything to improve a situation, with God there is always a way.
Today I will remind myself that "the Lord is at hand" (Phil.4:5), and I will go about my day's activities poised and secure in the knowledge that God's right answers are now being revealed."
"The Lord is at hand. Have no anxiety." --Philippians 4:5-6

No comments: