Friday, March 3, 2017

I stand still right where I am.


FRIDAY

I STAND STILL RIGHT WHERE I AM.  I RELAX AND TRUST GOD'S TRANSFORMING POWER WITHIN ME. 
God is fully present with me now. No matter what the condition in which I find myself, God is with me. I do not have to find my own way out of the entanglement before I contact God. I do not have to make myself more worthy before I reach God; but right now, right where I am, God is lovingly waiting for me to turn within in trust. I relax in the realization that God is within me and all about me, even in what may seem to be the darkest darkness. "Lo, I am with you always" (Mt. 28:20).
If some unhappy situation seems to be bearing down upon me and on all sides difficult problems crowd closer, I will not run in panic: I will simply stand still, right where I am, and relax completely --- mentally, emotionally, physically --- by reminding myself that the protecting presence of God is all about me. 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou dost preserve my life...and thy right hand delivers me." --- Psalms 138:7


No comments: