Saturday, May 21, 2011

Make them bloom

People deal too much with
 the negative, with what is wrong...Why not try and
see positive things, to just
 touch those things and make
 them bloom?
--- Thich Nhat Hanh
My friend Marie and I went to a
couple of nurseries this past week
and of course,  found all sorts of
wonderful plants!    The above is
a Sunscape Daisy and looks just
like a sunset.

Another friend and I saw the movie
Something Borrowed.   There is a book
out, in fact two, so we are looking
forward to the second one,
Something Blue.
It was cute, although something
was a bit off that I wish they
would have explained a bit more,
but I love these romantic
comedies anyway!
I forgot to mention that Mike
and I saw Soul Surfer and Rio
this past month too.  Both were
great movies and I wasn't
disappointed in Soul Surfer. 
 I was so looking forward to it
 and it was wonderful!
 See my past post about
Bethany  HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember to enter my first
giveaway by becoming a follower
of my blog.  Details HERE
HAVE A BLOOMING WEEK!

No comments: