Saturday, November 20, 2010

My 50th birthday photo

We often take for granted
the very things
that most deserve
our gratitude.
--- Cynthia Ozick
Hello......my 50th Birthday, Nov. 10th....yikes !
Well, I thought I would get the rest of the Halloween party pics from 2002 posted, but they will have to wait until next year. :o)
I did want to include some photos of the Halloween party we went to this year. The one that I invited myself to. ..more on that later. :o)
I have been busy getting ready for our trip to Disneyland this coming week.
My Dad, Step mom, brother, sister and their kids, and Mike and I are going down to celebrate my 50th and my Step mom's 60th birthdays....Thanksgiving too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A PEACEFUL DAY,
FULL OF FUN!

2 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!!
YOU DO NOT LOOK 50!!!!
You go girl....Love ya bunches and hope you had a wonderful time...
Amy

Anonymous said...

You are such a doll!!! 50 is nothing!!! We still have 50 more good years to go. hugs, Marie