Sunday, June 29, 2014

End of June

Another month has come and gone and we are 1/2 way through the year of 2014.
I have been going through items that were in storage and it has been hard to know what to keep and what to let go of.   Most of these items and papers have been gone through 2 other times and I don't think there is anything else I can release.  But we shall see. 


"I am going on my journey glad with joy from dawn to dark.
With the spirit of the morning and the carol of the lark.
I am drinking of these fountains whence the healing waters flow,
And I hear heaven's sweetest music as along my way I go.
And my heart is full of laughter like the singing of  a psalm;
My sky bends blue above me with its winds of evening balm,
And I know not any trouble, for I have the tempest's King
To change my winter's fury to gladness of his spring."
--- Unknown


Sweet little baby dolls in my 
etsy store only 6.00.

No comments: