Sunday, September 30, 2012

Summer is over....how can that be?

Yes, I am alive !  We finally moved into 
our new house on Sept. 1st.   I thought 
would spend the summer sharing
 every step of our house re-do, but now
 4 months have passed and not one post! 
  I hope to get back into blogging soon.  
  I have a lot to share with you all, but
 for now I will leave you with these
 pics of our great room.   It is still not completely set up, but hopefully soon. 





 I hope everyone had a lovely
 summer filled with special
 memories and fun times.  
  Be back soon.

2 comments:

Shabby Jen said...

Oh Lori!! I love it!!! It's gorgeous!! This is a huge room. Is the kitchen connected or is this a room in it's own? I can't wait to see how you are decorating it! The mantle is to die for!! I know it must have taken forever to get all that paneling painted, And the ceiling?? Beautiful!

FourSistersInACottage said...

WOW LORI!!!! WHAT A FEAT!!! BUT GORGEOUS and all going to be worth it.....Miss you, Love You!!!!
Amy (Have a blast.....the place looks amazing!!!!)