Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Joy of the Soul

When the soul is full of
peace and joy, outward
surrounding circumstances
are of comparatively
little account.
--- Hannah Whitall Smith

Is anyone watching Oprah this week? She is doing special shows all week for "Your Best Life Yet". I watched yesterdays and you can catch and read most of the jist of it online. Dr. Oz was the guest and going over a checklist you should do and know for your health. They have mentioned most of it before, but it is nice to hear again. Today's show is about Spirituality so that should be good too.
The other daytime show I am taping is The Bonnie Hunt Show. Has anyone seen it? She is down-to-earth and funny to watch.(I usually have her on while I am making dinner.) I love her and would love to see a taping of her show the next time I go to Disneyland! :o) Check her out....she is on NBC at 2 pm, on the west coast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A HUMOROUS DAY!

No comments: